We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
275953 Highway 101
Gardiner, WA 98382
Phone: (360) 797-7100
Email: Send Message
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat - Sun: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Did you know we are much more than a bird feeding store? We have 65+ local artists works in our shop, we specialize in recycled plastic patio furniture as well as the best selection of bird feeding supplies on the Olympic Peninsula. Stop by and charge your electric vehicle at our free charging station, take a walk through our beautiful public garden with a breath-taking view of Discovery Bay or just come in for a visit with our shop cat, Luther. We look forward to seeing you in Gardiner!
• Loons begin their southern migration in large groups.
• Kildeer begin their southern migration from BC.
• Departing migratory birds include Virginia Rail, Caspian Tern, Vaux's Swift, Rufuous Hummingbird, flycatchers, Western Wood-Pewee, Purple Martin, Tree Swallow, Swainson’s Thrush, Common Yellowthroat and Western Tanager.
• Golden-crowned Sparrows and Ruby-crowned Kinglets arrive.
• Dark-eyed Juncos (Oregon form) become more common on the ground beneath feeders.
• White-crowned and Golden-crowned Sparrows are seen on the ground beneath feeders as they migrate.
• Quaking Aspen leaves begin to yellow and drop.
• Mule Deer are shedding the velvet from their antlers.
• Bats are busy feeding, building fat for hibernation and migration.
• Fall migration peaks for warblers and others.