We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
275953 Highway 101
Gardiner, WA 98382
Phone: (360) 797-7100
Email: Send Message
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - Sun: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Did you know we are much more than a bird feeding store? We have 65+ local artists works in our shop, we specialize in recycled plastic patio furniture as well as the best selection of bird feeding supplies on the Olympic Peninsula. Stop by and charge your electric vehicle at our free charging station, take a walk through our beautiful public garden with a breath-taking view of Discovery Bay or just come in for a visit with our shop cat, Luther. We look forward to seeing you in Gardiner!
• Project FeederWatch continues, www.birds.cornell.edu/pfw
• Rufous Hummingbirds and Violet-green Swallows arrive.
• Trumpeter Swans depart.
• Turkey Vultures arrive.
• House Sparrows begin nesting.
• Mason Bees potentially start to emerge and begin their life cycle. Day time temps must reach 55F.
• Nesting Bald Eagles lay on their eggs early in the month.
• Orange-crowned Warblers and Virginia Rails arrive.
• Skunk Cabbage and Trilliums bloom.
• Dogwoods and flowering Cherry and Plum Trees bloom.
• Crows begin to build their nests.
• Gray Whales return to Puget Sound waters.
• Ospreys return from their winter home on the Pacific coast of Mexico.
• Great Blue Herons nest in communal rookeries.
Join us for a Baby Bird Shower to benefit our local wildlife rehabers here at the store on March 4th 11am to 3pm
Visit our booth at the Sequim Soroptimist Garden Gala Show at the Sequim Boys & Girls Club March 18th & 19th
Seed Sale begins March17th and runs thru March 31st.
Joann Bennett has done it again and created some fun quilted place-mats. We will be raffling them off at our Earthday Celebration on April 23th to benefit the Northwest Raptor Center. Be sure to get your tickets, these place-mats are gorgeous!